Alpine Lock & Safe is a professional locksmith and safe company
We have been serving the Wasatch Front for over 25 years, Alpine Lock and Safe offers comprehensive locksmith services throughout the American Fork area and beyond including Salt Lake and Utah Counties.
Our experienced and trustworthy team can help with your commercial, residential and vehicle lock needs. No job is beyond our ability for Alpine Lock and Safe Professional Locksmiths.
Count on Alpine Lock and Safe for:
* Keys & Rekeying
* Lockout Services
* Remote Key Duplicating
* Lock Installation & Repair
* Commercial Access Control Systems
* Electronic Key-less Entries
* Security Cameras and Installation
* High Security Locks and Keys
* Transponder/Chipped Keys for Your New Car
Additional services and products include automobile lock and ignition service, alarms, door hardware, fingerprint readers, security cameras, safe sales, safe cracking, and moving.
We are fully licensed, bonded and insured to provide our customers with added peace of mind.
We sell, install and program fire, media and burglary rated safes for your home and business. We can open and service most safes and change combinations on all types of locks. We can also relocate safes up to 1,000 lbs.
Contact us to help you out with any of your locksmith needs at: 801 756-8100
Utah Commercial and Residential property owners have called on us for the last 25 years for the very best in high security locks and keys. The safety of your home and business is important to us and we work towards that end to protect your assets. Our highly trained security locksmiths will be able to recommend the very best security systems for all of your needs. We offer lock cylinders that are not available to the mass market and can use keys that have legal protection from unauthorized duplication. We are Utah's first choice and are continually striving to be better year after year. Our products and service are superior in quality as we offer many price ranges for our customers.
Straight Talk Gets To The Point
Trying to determine whether high security door locks are right for your home or business? Our high security locksmiths have 3 important questions for you:
1) Who will be receiving the keys for your locks?
2) Do you care if the people who get the keys get them duplicated without your permission?
3) Would you like to keep track of who's in the building and when?
* Resources and Answers to Common Security Concerns
* Remote Key Duplicating<br><br><br>* Security Cameras and Installation<br><br><br>* High Security L