Family Fun Bowling Center is located in on the West side of Bangor. The lanes were built in 1959 by the Ross Estate and were known as Bowl Mor Lanes. Between 1959 and 1962, Bowl Mor Lanes was owned by Brunswick Corporation. There were 10 lanes of Candle Pin bowling and 10 lanes of Ten Pin bowling. Between 1962 and 1967, the Carate Family and AMF owned the lanes. In 1965 the board of directors renamed it Family Fun Lanes. Family Fun Bowling Center has the only wooded lanes in the State of Maine. We have a complete Pro Shop providing everything from resurfacing, ball plugging, as well as a complete line of balls, bags, shoes, and accessories. Stop in today and enjoy the family fun sport of bowling.