Your Best Choice for Financial Services
Flint Area School of Employees Credit Union is a Full Service Financial Institution Offering Services Tailored to Meet the Needs of Our Members. When You Become a Member, You Enjoy Great Interest Rates and Terms on a Variety of Financial Services. Its One Great Reason Why Your Credit Union is Your Best Choice for Financial Services.
The Following Persons are Eligible to Become a Member of Flint Area School Employees Credit Union:
* Employees or Pensioners of An Educational Institution or Library in Genesee, Lapeer, Livingston, Oakland, or Shiawassee County.
* Employees or Pensioners of the Mott Children's Health Center, CS Mott Foundation or Flint Cultural Center.
* Anyone Who is An Employee or Pensioner of An Educational Institution in the State of Michigan and Resides in Genesee, Lapeer, Livingston, Oakland, or Shiawassee County.
* Immediate Family
* Members of Current Credit Union Member s
* Immediate Family Includes Spouse, Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, Child, Grandparent and Grandchild.
3 Locations To Serve You:
-Main Office - 4411 Calkins Road, Flint, MI 48532
-Hours: Labor Day - June, Monday - Friday 9:30am - 5:30pm and Saturday 9:30am - 12:30pm
-July - Labor Day, Monday - Friday 9:30am - 5:30pm
-Branch Office - 1005 West Third Avenue, Flint, MI 48504
-Hours: Labor Day - June, Monday - Friday 9:30am - 5:00pm
-Branch Office - 5399 E. Court Street, North, Burton, MI 4850
-Hours: Labor Day - June, Monday - Thursday 11:30am - 6:00pm, Friday 10:-00am - 6:00pm and Saturday 9:30am - 12:30pm
-July - Labor Day, Monday - Thursday 11:30am - 6:00pm and Friday 10:00am - 6:00pm