Winchester Transmission & Service, over 30 years' experience, provides quality auto repair service to Campbell, San Jose, Cupertino, Los Gatos and Santa Clara County.
Bring Your Car, Truck or SUV to Winchester Transmission & Auto Service if:
• You are experiencing problems shifting gears;
• Your transmission seems to be slipping, making a funny noise or leaking fluid;
• Your manual/stick transmission grinds while going into gear or while it is in gear;
• Your clutch is slipping;
• The check engine light is lit on your dashboard; or
• It's been more than a year since the transmission fluid in your Car, Truck or SUV was changed.
The Right Diagnosis Can Save You Time and Money. With today's more complex, computer-controlled transmissions, it takes a specialist to be able to diagnose and troubleshoot a transmission problem correctly. Accurately troubleshooting and getting the diagnosis right to determine if it is even necessary to rebuild the transmission can save you a lot of money on your auto repair.
• Free Transmission External Diagnosis (includes road test, fluid check and check of external transmission controls)
• Free Computer Diagnostic
• Free Brake Inspection
• Free Local Towing with Repairs
- Call and ask for details
• Discounts - Senior + Active Military
• Nationwide Warranty available
We carry tires, major and off name brands.
1st in Quality - 1st in Service
M-F 8am-5pm, Sa 9am-1pm, Su Closed