8couponsAshburn
FindNear
Ring's End Lumber was founded in 1902 in Darien,Connecticut which is situated on Long Island Sound in the southwestern corner of the state. The company got its unique name from the area where it was first located which was called "Ring's End Landing" (which in turn may have been named after the town Ring's End north of London or Ringsend Point in Dublin Bay). Originally, Ring's End supplied the surrounding area with coal, grain, hay, feed and flour by the barrel which was delivered up the Goodwives River by small sailing vessels and offloaded at the company's small warf. After the end of WWI, rail became the primary means to ship material, and it became necessary to be closer to train service. In 1919 the company moved to its present location on West Avenue where coal and other materials were shipped to the company by rail. The addition of its own rail siding enabled Ring's End to expand its product offering including lumber and building products. Eventually, Ring's End replaced coal with fuel oil. But by 1955, the company was shifting its emphasis to supplying material for the building trade and the fuel oil business was sold to the Home Oil Company of Darien. Over the next fifty years, Ring's End experienced tremendous growth, opening the Lewisboro Supply Co. (now Ring's End of Lewisboro) in 1959, Ring's End of Bethel in 1979, Ring's End of New Milford in 1991, Ring's End of Niantic in 1998 and the Ring's End Paint Center of New London in 2002. In its second century the company has continued to expand, opening Ring's End of Wilton in 2005 and Ring's End of Branford in 2006. And in 2007 T. J. Carr Company was acquired and relocated its custom millwork operations to the Ring's End Milford warehouse location. Today, Ring's End is one of Connecticut's most prominent retail lumber, millwork and building specialties companies, with a reputation for offering premium quality products at extremely competitive prices, excellent service and a knowledgeable, well-trained sales staff. Ring's End has one of the largest and most diverse inventories to satisfy the needs of the largest home builder, as well as remodeling contractors and do-it-yourself consumers.

Rings End Lumber Inc Coupons

Sign up to get alerts as soon as new deals are found.

You might also like these deals:

Aeropostale
20% Off
Online only! 20% off $100 Purchase with code AFFSAVE20
JCPenney
60% Off
60% OFF Kids pajamas & robes select styles sale $8.80-$21.60, reg. $22-$54
Michaels Stores
20% Off
20% off All Regular Price Purchase Using Promo Code: 20MADEBYYOU
Booking.com
Sale
Save up to 50%! Free cancellation on most rooms.
L'Occitane en Provence
$20 Off
New Customers get $20 off your $70 purchase! Use code NEWVIP.
Macy's
40% Off
40% Off Select Men's Styles From Buffalo, Sean John, Calvin Klein Jeans. Shop Now At Macys.Com! Valid 2/9 Through 2/10!
Hotels.com
Sale
US Hotels.com: Save big NOW on all hotel bookings with up to a $100 Cash Back Rebate with code REBATES20! Book by 12/31/20, Travel by 3/31/21.
CheapOair
Sale
Business Class Deals with CheapOair.com Promo Code :BUSINESS100

About Rings End Lumber Inc

Ring's End Lumber was founded in 1902 in Darien,Connecticut which is situated on Long Island Sound in the southwestern corner of the state. The company got its unique name from the area where it was first located which was called "Ring's End Landing" (which in turn may have been named after the town Ring's End north of London or Ringsend Point in Dublin Bay).

Originally, Ring's End supplied the surrounding area with coal, grain, hay, feed and flour by the barrel which was delivered up the Goodwives River by small sailing vessels and offloaded at the company's small warf. After the end of WWI, rail became the primary means to ship material, and it became necessary to be closer to train service.

In 1919 the company moved to its present location on West Avenue where coal and other materials were shipped to the company by rail. The addition of its own rail siding enabled Ring's End to expand its product offering including lumber and building products.

Eventually, Ring's End replaced coal with fuel oil. But by 1955, the company was shifting its emphasis to supplying material for the building trade and the fuel oil business was sold to the Home Oil Company of Darien.

Over the next fifty years, Ring's End experienced tremendous growth, opening the Lewisboro Supply Co. (now Ring's End of Lewisboro) in 1959, Ring's End of Bethel in 1979, Ring's End of New Milford in 1991, Ring's End of Niantic in 1998 and the Ring's End Paint Center of New London in 2002.

In its second century the company has continued to expand, opening Ring's End of Wilton in 2005 and Ring's End of Branford in 2006. And in 2007 T. J. Carr Company was acquired and relocated its custom millwork operations to the Ring's End Milford warehouse location.

Today, Ring's End is one of Connecticut's most prominent retail lumber, millwork and building specialties companies, with a reputation for offering premium quality products at extremely competitive prices, excellent service and a knowledgeable, well-trained sales staff.

Ring's End has one of the largest and most diverse inventories to satisfy the needs of the largest home builder, as well as remodeling contractors and do-it-yourself consumers.