Faith Regional Orthopedic Services is dedicated to diagnosis & treatment of orthopedic procedures & musculoskeletal conditions in adult & pediatric patients.
• Carpal tunnel
• Cartilage & ligament tears
• Fractures & dislocations
• Herniated & ruptured discs
• Hip dysplasia
• Orthopedic trauma & non-unions
• Rheumatoid arthritis
• Scoliosis/spinal deformities
• Shoulder injuries
• Sports injuries
• Total joint arthroplasty (hip, knee, shoulder, elbow and ankle)
• Worker's Compensation injuries
Orthopaedics In Motion
Creating efficiencies for our orthopaedic patients & improving their quality of life is top priority at Faith Regional - thus the implementation of the Orthopaedics In Motion Preadmission Class.
Our team of experienced doctors and professional staff work closely our patients, providing treatment, education and support to help them return to an independent and active lifestyle.
Through the implementation of the PAT classes, the committee has been able to develop a streamlined system that benefits our orthopaedic patients by creating:
• An interdisciplinary approach bringing all disciplines together at one time for patient education.
• An excellent environment to present information.
• Less distraction & noise reducing unnecessary stress for patient.
• Efficiencies for hospital employees.
The PAT classes are held every Monday at the Health Resource Center. Lunch is provided and patients learn about what they can expect with their surgery experience and have tests completed that same day.