A tradition of hometown banking since 1925.
The First National Bank of Mount Dora (FNBMD) has served the banking needs of Lake County for 89 years. We’re members FDIC and we offer many banking services for commercial concerns. We’ve maintained a tradition of hometown banking since 1925.
Our programs include:
• Installment loans and real estate and cash management
• Internet statements and trading
• Mortgages and guardianships
• Trusts, estate settlements and estate and financial planning
• Investment management and self-directed retirement accounts (IRA/401K)
FNBMD has a 24-hour automated attendant, and is TTD# Hearing Impaired capable. From the simple to the complex in personal and business accounts, our agents have the experience and industry-insights to provide the most lucrative and secure services on your behalf. Trust your local First National Bank to protect your financial future.
Call us today to learn more.